Improve your skins appearance with BroadBand Light (BBL). An FDA-cleared skin rejuvenation treatment, BroadBand Light (BBL) uses intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy to treat a range of skin concerns: acne, rosacea, broken capillaries and spider veins, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and uneven texture. Unlike a traditional laser, the BBL operates on a large range of wavelengths, making it more customizable and thus more successful in treating patients with different skin types.
BroadBand Light (BBL)™ is the world’s most powerful IPL device on the market. It sets new standards in treating skin conditions associated with aging, active life styles, and sun damage.
The treatment gives dramatic results in a completely non-invasive way- no surgery, no incisions, and no surgical recovery. Since BBL isn’t a surgical procedure, you can have a photo facial done in the office in sometimes as little as an hour.
What can we treat with BBL?
- Pigmented Lesions
- Vascular Lesions (small blood vessels)
- Fine Lines
- Age Spots
- Uneven Skin Texture
Benefits of BBL?
- BBL treatments are relatively quick and shouldn’t be painful.
- There’s usually no downtime afterward.
- The treatment can be performed anywhere on the body.
- It’s clinically proven to be effective in increasing collagen production, which helps rebuild your skin’s structure.