There are many benefits to the longer, fuller lashes LATISSE can give you. They make eyes look more open and the eye area look more youthful.
LATISSE is a once-a-day treatment that is applied topically to the base of your upper eyelashes. Lash growth is possible because of the product’s active ingredient: bimatoprost, which impacts the growth phase of the eyelash hair cycle in two ways - it increases the length of this phase and increases the number of hairs in this growth phase.
We provide LATISSE for purchase and instruction on-site. Proper application of LATISSE is essential - learn how to apply LATISSE here.
*Visit www.latisse.com for details
**Individual results may vary
Step 1: Before Applying
Before applying LATISSE® each night, ensure your face is clean, makeup and contact lenses are removed, and any other facial care products have already been applied.
Step 2: Prepare the Applicator
Remove an applicator from its tray. Then, holding the sterile applicator horizontally, place one drop of LATISSE® solution on the area of the applicator closest to the tip but not on the tip.
Step 3: Apply to Skin Using Applicator
Immediately draw the applicator carefully along the skin at the base of the upper eyelashes (where the eyelashes meet the skin) going from the inner part of your lash line to the outer part. DO NOT APPLY in your eye or to the lower lid because excess hair growth outside the treatment area may occur.
Step 4: Blot Excess
Blot any excess solution beyond the eyelid with a tissue.
Step 5: Dispose of Applicator
Dispose of the applicator after one use. Repeat for opposite eyelid, using a new sterile applicator to help minimize any potential for contamination from one eyelid to another.
Some important do’s and don’ts:
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.