Important Information for New Patients
Please be sure to review this information very carefully—so you know what is required for your first visit and what you can expect from us. Let’s begin with the first three steps.
- When you call our office to schedule an initial appointment, we will ask you to describe your symptoms, and give us your referral source and contact information.
- Before your appointment, we will ask you to complete several questionnaires, which you should bring to your first office visit.
- Your new patient paperwork may be downloaded as a PDF file here.
You Can Help Us Understand Your Urogynecological Condition
Please complete these forms to the best of your ability. This information is important in helping us to understand your condition and how we can best help you. If you have problems downloading the forms, contact us, and we will mail them to you.
- Please bring your insurance card and photo ID to your first appointment.
- Be prepared to submit any co-pay or other required payment for your visit.
- We will collect and review your medical history and perform a pelvic examination.
- We will then be able to discuss your findings with you and review your treatment options.
- Further testing is often required to better identify the cause of your problem and help formulate an individualized treatment plan.
- We will help you arrange that testing, either at the Female Pelvic Health Center, or at conveniently located nearby providers.
PDF files can be read using the Adobe Acrobat Reader program.