A youthful and attractive aesthetic is often associated with compact and firm features, such as a woman's labia. Pregnancy and aging can cause a sagging of the labia majora (outer lips), but Dr. Stephanie Molden offers the latest non-surgical technique to restore the area to its original form. The procedure is injectable and completely painless; patients will see results almost immediately with no downtime or discomfort.
The treatment is a combination of dermal filler injections and healing factors collected from the patient’s own body.
In this technique, Dr. Molden creates an advanced healing formula using the patient’s own blood. This mixture plays a role in repairing the body’s tissue, which will help the labia become firm and healthy once more.
Dermal fillers are designed to add volume to a person’s features. Fillers are frequently used to restore plumpness to a person’s lips and cheeks and to diminish the appearance of facial wrinkles. Dr. Molden treats patients by making injections into the labia majora. This restores blood flow, giving the skin a pinker color, and returns fullness to the tissue. The result is younger-looking skin and a firmer, more compact shape.
Overall, the Labia Majora augmentation helps patients by:
- Stimulating the production of collagen, an important building block of the skin.
- Improving blood flow to the labia.
- Tightening and toning the skin of the labia.
- Plumping up the labia for a more defined appearance.
Women may want to consider Labia Majora augmentation if they:
- Have laxity in their labia majora and want a firmer, more youthful appearance.
- Are interested in a non-surgical, non-permanent approach to treating this issue.