How We Are Reacting to the COVID-19 Outbreak
The Female Pelvic Health Center takes the spread of COVID-19 very seriously. We are monitoring the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and are actively following the guidelines of local, state and federal health officials.
We want each of you to know that we will be doing everything we can to continue your care at the highest level possible. Specifically, we will be implementing the following precautions, changes, and additions within the practice:
- Strict sterilization techniques have been implemented within our offices to eliminate viral risk and transmission.
- Requiring our team members stay home if they are not feeling well and remain at home until cleared by a medical professional.
- Each patient with an in-person appointment will be phone screened to ensure they are well enough to come to the office.
- We will limit the number of people in our waiting room.
- Once at the office, each patient will be asked to fill out a questionnaire to further check if they should continue with the appointment.
- Our staff members are wearing masks in the office and we ask that all patients wear a mask or face covering to appointments.
Virtual telehealth consults are now offered for those able and willing to consult from home. Just call to make a telehealth appointment and we will provide you instructions for a discussion with your provider.
Despite the ever-changing nature of this virus, we are dedicated to taking care of all our patients and providing the safest environment possible for that to happen.
We all look forward to the end to this crisis and a return to normalcy in both our practice and the world. In the meantime please be assured that our highest priority is, and always will be, "You". You are not just our patient, you are our family.
Please stay safe and healthy.
Dr. Molden and the Staff at the Female Pelvic Health Center.